Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
Boats
Moderator(s): Vimmy Dhillon, Rudy Witt
>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Price Reduction! Camdeboo (Lavranos 50) 0 J. Handley Designed by Angelo Lavranos, who's known for serious offshore boats with exquisite lines, Camdeboo is a 50' steel, cutter-rigged sloop, professionally built in 1990 to the highest standards in South Africa and purpose-built to cruise the world. Currently lying in Sidney, BC, Camdeboo is a well appointed, well maintained, fast, seaworthy vessel - perfect for a family or two looking for their forever bluewater boat. Full details, specs and contact info can be found here.  Price recently reduced to $209,900 CAD.
by J. Handley
September 10, 2020
Valiant 40 Berkana 0 R. Witt FOR SALE   OFFSHORE SAILING VESSEL--VALIANT 40 BERKANA $60,000  OBO Built Bellingham 1976 Canadian Registered Vessel Lying At Maple Bay, Vancouver Island   For more Information please contact:  jimlavers@telus.net HOME: 250 748 1537 (Vox) CELL:    250 710 6372   (Vox & Txt only) SYSADMIN NOTE:  This ad has been posted by me on behalf of Jim Lavers.  Please contact Jim directly at the above email and phone numbers.
by R. Witt
July 17, 2020
Callisto is for sale 0 R. Scott See ad on Ebay.comhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Steel-Sailboat-located-in-Roatan/324204859099?hash=item4b7c1d8edb:g:vHsAAOSwn2lemkm6
by R. Scott
July 17, 2020
Seabird 37 centre cockpit Mayknot for sale. $50,000 0 C. McLean Mayknot sold!Mayknot is offshore capable and an excellent coastal cruiser. With her large windows and enclosed cockpit (even windshield wipers) she deals with whatever weather she encounters. It is a rare treat to have a sailboat that you can actually see out of from the salon and galley.           New windows, rebuilt bowsprit and mast support 1995.           Photos – https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arr_QK0uFY0N7Bh39GtGY97WXPXA?e=kQaH5R    For a detailed list of components and further information contact Cameron at cameron.mclean@shaw.ca   Photo link didn't work on the first post - let's try this one
by C. McLean
July 3, 2020
UPDATE: (Looking for our new Bluewater Boat) - We found our boat! 3 R. Petrie If you are still looking we have just posted a Seabird 37 for sale.Cameron
by C. McLean
July 3, 2020
Beautiful 42' Converted Wooden Trawler for Sale 0 D. Sassaman The Julie May is a comfortable, meticulously maintained coastal cruiser and liveaboard vessel. For specs, photos, price, and contact information, please visit this link:  https://rickschnurr.wixsite.com/juliemay
by D. Sassaman
June 28, 2020
Niagara 35 for sale 0 C. Wyckham Sadly, Shearwave, our Niagara 35 classic, is for sale.   Niagara 35s are legendary bluewater boats with many thoughtful offshore design features (such as centerline sink, Head placed in center so you don't get launched, excellent sea berths, etc).   She's very well equipped, including a brand new (280 hour) Beta 35 (with original V-Drive), hydronic heat, fully enclosed cockpit, dropping table for queen sized forward bed (and kid bed v-berth conversion).   She's in a very desirable slip in downtown Vancouver, BC.    Asking $54,900 Canadian ($40,000 USD).   https://www.fraseryachtsales.com/boats-for-sale/1980-niagara-35-vancouver-canada-7490147/?currency=CAD      
by C. Wyckham
June 25, 2020
Roughwater 33 Sailboat for sale 0 A. Ostry Completely re-built Roughwater 33 sailboat for sale.  This boat was built in 1981 in Taiwan. Very thick fibreglass construction- old style. I purchased Water Music 3 years ago, stripped her, and re-built her from the ground up. This full keel (cutaway forefoot) sailboat is ready to go offshore. The following are brand new on the boat: Fuel tanks; Solar panels and smart charger; New running rigging re-configured so halyard and reefing lines in the cockpit; New stove ; New toilet, macerator pump, waste tank and hoses; New fresh water pump and hoses and taps; New dodger and Bimini.; New electric and manual bilge pumps; New planar forced air heater with large tank; New LED lights inside and outside; New Awlgrip deck; New prop shaft, coupling, cutlass bearing, and propeller; ; New heavy duty Simrad tiller pilot;.lots of new USB ports for charging devices; Inside, including bilge, re-painted. Two  12 volt house batteries (2018).  All inside and outside wood (gorgeous teak) sanded bare and given 8 coats varnish last spring. Engine 2qm 20 Yanmar. Very reliable. Re-built to factory specifications 20 years ago and since then little used. After purchasing I rebuilt water pump, installed new exhaust system, new fuel lines and fuel filters.  This is a solid round the world cruiser that is perfect for single person or couple. This boat is easy to sail, safe, and solid. Oh yes, this boat has an almost new winter cover. More information available if you call me (Aleck) 604-754-8274. Or, email me at ostry@uvic.ca. Asking price 34,900 CAD.  
by A. Ostry
June 24, 2020
Wanted: Kelly Peterson 44 0 C. Edwards     Wanted: Kelly Peterson 44 I am pretty sure my next boat is a Kelly Peterson 44. After much reading, visits to other boats for sale, and talking with kp44 owners I think it's the boat for us. It ticks almost all of our boxes and the tradeoffs seem reasonable, but I haven't been on one. With the world the way it is I need to find one in Canada and I have it on good authority that the best way to find a boat is to just put it out in the world. So....hear ye, hear ye! If you or someone you know has a Kelly Peterson 44 in BC we want to talk to them!   Thanks! -Courtney www.tristanandcourtney.com
by C. Edwards
June 12, 2020
C&C 38 Mark II 0 C. Daley Tamarack II is for sale. She is a 1979 C&C 38 Mark II and a beautifully maintained blue water veteran, located in Maple Bay on Vancouver Island. She has detailed maintenance and upgrade records for the past twenty years. A recent survey had minor suggestions only and they have been corrected. She comes complete with 44hp Sole (Mitsubishi) diesel, 20 gal fuel, 60 gal water, 25 gal holding tank, partially battened main with slab reefing, 100% jib, 120% Genoa, 90 amp dedicated starting battery, 2 banks house batteries (440 amps total), two 85 watt BP solar panels and separate 100 amp alternator on 3 stage regulator, VHF radio, EPIRB plus all required lifesaving equipment, Lowrance GPS, Foruno 24 mile radar, 3 burner stove with oven, 12 volt Engels fridge/freezer... AND a 9’ Southern Pacific, RIB (aluminum hull) made in NZ, with a Tohatsu 6hp 4cycle outboard (2017). Asking $55,000. For further information and photos, please contact sailors2@outlook.com .
by C. Daley
May 31, 2020
44' Spencer for sale 1 A. Gaulin Bonjour-Hi Agathe. Can you update me on the status of your sailboat?Denise
by D. Logan
May 16, 2020
Tradewind (True North) 34 - Passat II - For Sale - Spain - €34900 0 K. Letts PASSAT II Passat II is seriously for sale at €34,900 (~$53,000 CDN) OR trade for a suitable Motorsailer or Trawler located in BC. If you are looking for a quality classic offshore capable yacht, located in the West Mediterranean (Almerimar, Spain) this is your lucky day. She was designed by Stan Huntingford, built in North Vancouver, launched in 1980. Passat II is registered in the Port of Victoria, BC as a Tradewind 34, but the hull, and rigging is a Mainship Marine Noon Ocean 34, with a custom interior, crafted by E. Andersen.  (The same design was later built in Taiwan as the True North 34.) The hull design/sail plan is shown as a “True North 34” at:   https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/true-north-34 She is fully equipped for offshore cruising, including, but not limited to:  Autohelm 6000 and Cape Horn self steering systems.  Solar Panels, Honda 2000i and a tow generator.   iCOM 7M710 SSB Radio, with iCOM 130 Tuner and Pactor II Modem  Standard Horizon CPF 300i Chart Plotter/Fishfinder and 2100 VHF Radio, with AIS receiver, loud hailer/fog horn and RAM.  Avon Liferaft, 2 EPIRBs, Lee Storm Staysail and Rough Rider drogue.  Porta-Bote dingy, with 2.5 hp Suzuki OB. Passat II has had major upgrades since we purchased her in 2001:  2006 she was re-powered, with a 35 hp Kabota engine.    2013 she had cosmetic blisters removed, the bottom was sealed and the hull was painted.    2014 new refrigeration and 3 burner Force 10 stove/oven installed.    2016 new set of sails and standing rigging. A November 7th, 2012 Survey is available, along with a detailed list of updates and improvements since that date. View her travels from 2007 to 2018 at: svpassatii.blogspot.com  She is listed with Jorg at YES Yachting, Spain at:   https://uk.topboats.com/directorio-empresas-nauticas/yes-yachting-brokerage   For additional information contact YES Yachting or Barrie at:  svpassatii@gmail.com
by K. Letts
May 14, 2020
Tradewind (True North) 34 - Passat II - For Sale - Spain - €34900 0 K. Letts Passat II is seriously for sale at €34,900 (~$53,000 CDN) OR trade for a suitable Motorsailer or Trawler located in BC. If you are looking for a quality classic offshore capable yacht, located in the West Mediterranean (Almerimar, Spain) this is your lucky day. She was designed by Stan Huntingford, built in North Vancouver, launched in 1980. Passat II is registered in the Port of Victoria, BC as a Tradewind 34, but the hull, and rigging is a Mainship Marine Noon Ocean 34, with a custom interior, crafted by E. Andersen.  (The same design was later built in Taiwan as the True North 34.) The hull design/sail plan is shown as a “True North 34” at:   https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/true-north-34 She is fully equipped for offshore cruising, including, but not limited to:  Autohelm 6000 and Cape Horn self steering systems.  Solar Panels, Honda 2000i and a tow generator.   iCOM 7M710 SSB Radio, with iCOM 130 Tuner and Pactor II Modem  Standard Horizon CPF 300i Chart Plotter/Fishfinder and 2100 VHF Radio, with AIS receiver, loud hailer/fog horn and RAM.  Avon Liferaft, 2 EPIRBs, Lee Storm Staysail and Rough Rider drogue.  Porta-Bote dingy, with 2.5 hp Suzuki OB. Passat II has had major upgrades since we purchased her in 2001:  2006 she was re-powered, with a 35 hp Kabota engine.    2013 she had cosmetic blisters removed, the bottom was sealed and the hull was painted.    2014 new refrigeration and 3 burner Force 10 stove/oven installed.    2016 new set of sails and standing rigging. A November 7th, 2012 Survey is available, along with a detailed list of updates and improvements since that date. View her travels from 2007 to 2018 at: svpassatii.blogspot.com  She is listed with Jorg at YES Yachting, Spain at:   https://uk.topboats.com/directorio-empresas-nauticas/yes-yachting-brokerage   For additional information contact YES Yachting or Barrie at:  svpassatii@gmail.com
by K. Letts
May 14, 2020
Tradewind (True North) 34 - Passat II - For Sale - Spain - €34900 0 K. Letts Passat II is seriously for sale at €34,900 (~$53,000 CDN) OR trade for a suitable Motorsailer or Trawler located in BC. If you are looking for a quality classic offshore capable yacht, located in the West Mediterranean (Almerimar, Spain) this is your lucky day. She was designed by Stan Huntingford, built in North Vancouver, launched in 1980. Passat II is registered in the Port of Victoria, BC as a Tradewind 34, but the hull, and rigging is a Mainship Marine Noon Ocean 34, with a custom interior, crafted by E. Andersen.  (The same design was later built in Taiwan as the True North 34.) The hull design/sail plan is shown as a “True North 34” at:   https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/true-north-34 She is fully equipped for offshore cruising, including, but not limited to:  Autohelm 6000 and Cape Horn self steering systems.  Solar Panels, Honda 2000i and a tow generator.   iCOM 7M710 SSB Radio, with iCOM 130 Tuner and Pactor II Modem  Standard Horizon CPF 300i Chart Plotter/Fishfinder and 2100 VHF Radio, with AIS receiver, loud hailer/fog horn and RAM.  Avon Liferaft, 2 EPIRBs, Lee Storm Staysail and Rough Rider drogue.  Porta-Bote dingy, with 2.5 hp Suzuki OB. Passat II has had major upgrades since we purchased her in 2001:  2006 she was re-powered, with a 35 hp Kabota engine.    2013 she had cosmetic blisters removed, the bottom was sealed and the hull was painted.    2014 new refrigeration and 3 burner Force 10 stove/oven installed.    2016 new set of sails and standing rigging. A November 7th, 2012 Survey is available, along with a detailed list of updates and improvements since that date. View her travels from 2007 to 2018 at: svpassatii.blogspot.com  She is listed with Jorg at YES Yachting, Spain at:   https://uk.topboats.com/directorio-empresas-nauticas/yes-yachting-brokerage   For additional information contact YES Yachting or Barrie at:  svpassatii@gmail.com
by K. Letts
May 14, 2020
by K. Letts
May 14, 2020
1980 35' Niagara for sale 2 E. Gregory Hello! Please contact us if this is for sale. petriera@yahoo.comThank you!Richard & Anna Petrie
by R. Petrie
May 3, 2020
Wanted 9’ hard bottom dinghy 0 H. Verbeek Looking for 9’ hard bottom dinghy in good condition with 9.9 four stroke if available. I have a “ roll-up” airdeck soft bottom 9’ dinghy with inflatable keel and a two stroke 9.9 Yamaha I could trade. Hans Verbeek at (604)999-1160 or email at:hansverbeek1@hotmail.com
by H. Verbeek
April 24, 2020
55' Sailboat Cutter by Roberts 1 J. Mitchell Is this still available? Phone number out of service. Thank you
by D. Schulz
February 26, 2020
SOLD - 2003 Beneteau 393 Oceanis Clipper 2 K. Swangard Sorry I missed your email - thought it would contact me directly as I do not check this every day!If you are still interested, I can send more photos and check the engine hours...Kate
by K. Swangard
January 31, 2020
30 ft Ranger Sailboat this boat is sold 0 G. Tranter Pelican Punch is a 1978 fibreglass sailboat, Canadian registered. Asking $9,900 CDN. For full details contact Susan O'Shea at 604 838 3591 or abby88@telus.net.
by G. Tranter
January 21, 2020
Sign In

Calendar

2020-10-06
BCA-Wide Virtual Club Night - A Family of Five on a Seven Year Loop Around the Pacific

2020-10-14
Vancouver Virtual Club Night -- October 14, 2020

2020-10-27 » 2020-10-29
VI Mid-Island 2020 - Weather Strategies for the Inside Passage (via Zoom)