Seeking Local Cruising and Crew Opportunities
Moderator(s): Vimmy Dhillon, Rudy Witt
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

2019-06-11 at 8:36:37 PM GMT
Seeking Local Cruising and Crew Opportunities

Hello All

I am a new BCA members along with my husband, David Tung. We are looking for local (Lower Mainland) opportunities to crew with other members to gain experience and improve our skills.  We have our qualified crew qualifications and we are working on our skipper and bareboat charter qualifications.  We live in the Okanagan but we can come to Vancouver or Vancouver Island almost any weekend of the summer for 3 days, sometimes 4 days.  We would love the opportunity to learn and cruise with you.  You can reach me at 250-306-9912 by phone or text.

2020-06-22 at 5:20:40 PM GMT
Hello A. Ross,
I have just come across your post from last year. Are you still looking to crew locally? I am a member in good standing with BCA with many many offshore miles. I have a 42' ketch which I do single hand but prefer to sail with crew. I am actually a certified sailing instructor with the American Sailing Association though as Im not working for a school these days can not offer certification for students.
I would just like to have sailing company.
I'm moored in Nanoose, Fairwinds Marina.
Ph. 250 947 9430
You can get more information from a website I put together last year when I was planning to run my boat as a teaching/charter vessel. Thats not the case now and I'm not looking to be paid.
www.salishseasail.net

Sign In