Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
Crew Wanted & Crewing Opportunities
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Looking to crew 2 J. Pulkinen Rod,Do you have any crewing opportunities available this Fall and Winter? My schedule is flexible (am retired) as is duration on board. Am located in Victoria. Thanks, David Mellor
by D. Mellor
September 30, 2017
Boat shipping 2 C. Smith Thanks Rae. Sailing it is not an option at this point. We shipped ours but, you're right - one needs time to spare as our ship was late arriving in Golfito and the date couldn't be confirmed until a few days before. They break down and get hung up in other ports. Our first booking in fact was cancelled and we had to start all over again....while sitting in Golfito. It's great when it arrives here, though.
by C. Smith
September 11, 2017
Crew wanted 0 A. Gaulin Crew Wanted Posting this for Tony Roberts & Karin Lengger who  are looking for crew:  Departing Tahiti early July, transiting Tuamotus, destination Hawaii.  Well found Hans Christian, SV Mayaluga, with conservative and experienced owners, Karin  and Tony, looking for competent crew (1 or 2) to assist with watchkeeping and other duties.  Boat will be continuing on to Victoria, BC in early August.  Option for this leg negotiable.  Email expression of interest, including sailing experience, to svmayaluga@gmail.com.  Tony Roberts
by A. Gaulin
July 3, 2017
Crew wanted 0 A. Gaulin Crew Wanted Departing Tahiti early July, transiting Tuamotus, destination Hawaii.  Well found Hans Christian, SV Mayaluga, with conservative and experienced owners, Karin  and Tony, looking for competent crew (1 or 2) to assist with watchkeeping and other duties.  Boat will be continuing on to Victoria, BC in early August.  Option for this leg negotiable.  Email expression of interest, including sailing experience, to svmayaluga@gmail.com.  Tony Robert
by A. Gaulin
July 3, 2017
crew wanted 0 S. Sabine I am looking for experienced offshore crew for trip from Vancouver to San Francisco, departing Vancouver, August 1,2017.   43' Sceptre Sloop, fully equipped.  Crew must be volunteer and will be expected to share the cost of provisions and of transportation to Vancover and from San Francisco.
by S. Sabine
June 10, 2017
crew wanted 0 S. Sabine I am looking for experienced offshore crew for trip from Vancouver to San Francisco, departing Vancouver, August 1,2017.   43' Sceptre Sloop, fully equipped.  Crew must be volunteer and will be expected to share the cost of provisions and of transportation to Vancover and from San Francisco.
by S. Sabine
June 10, 2017
by S. Sabine
June 10, 2017
CREW WANTED TAHITI TO FIJI 0 B. Bourlet MY BOAT IS CURRENTLY IN TAHITI.  LEAVING JULY 20TH  SAILING TO FIJI BY SEPTEMBER 15TH. I HAVE ONE MALE CREW SO FAR.  I NEED ONE OR TWO MORE.   OFF SHORE SAILING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED. STOPPING along the way at Cook Islands.  Tonga. Samoa. ending in Fiji by Sept 15th   Usual shared costs of food and diesel .  Medical coverage.  Travel insurance etc. Music.
by B. Bourlet
May 27, 2017
Crew wanted ARC Baltic Rally 2017 & Scotland to Norway 1 D. Yuill Hi Deryk & Sara! Are you still looking for crew? I know someone in the Persian Gulf who might be interested.
by J. Handley
May 1, 2017
crew wanted French Polynesia to Hawaii / BC Canada 2017 0 A. Roberts We will be leaving French Polynesia early July 2017 aboard our well found and equipped Hans Christian 38. We sailed her down from Victoria BC last year and are currently exploring the Sea of Cortez and leaving shortly for FP and then home to BC by early Sep 2017 via Hawaii We are competant and relaxed owners who would like a third symbiotic crew member to spread watch-keeping duties (twice as long OFF as ON).  Experience would be good, but we place a higher value on a positive attitude, stablility, and general life competancies. Email us to arrange a suitable time for a video conference on Skype.  Shared nominal costs and your own transport to and from Mayaluga is essential.  Drop off point negotiable Hawaii or BC Canada svMayaluga@gmail.com Tony and Karin  
by A. Roberts
January 20, 2017
Crew Available 3 M. Moreno Hello Michael,I am looking for crew to come with me on the Puddle Jump.My Island Packet 40 is currently in La Paz Mexico and I hope to leave for French Polynesia Mid March.If interested let me know,Bill Bourlet.bbourlet@shaw.ca
by B. Bourlet
January 6, 2017
Vancouver to San Francisco August 2,17 0 S. Sabine I am still looking for 1 possibly 2 crew members for this trip.  Please provide me with an e mail address or phone number on reply. S Sabine
by S. Sabine
January 2, 2017
Crew wanted Vancouver to San Francisco Sept 2017 4 S. Sabine Hi, my name is Pete Jokisch and I'm a new member of BCA. If you are still looking for crew, I'm available and interested in speaking with you about the trip. I have offshore sailing experience, including a trip down the coast to Newport Beach, Ca.My email is jjokisch@dccnet.com. Please let me know one way or the other.Thanks,Pete
by P. Jokisch
November 7, 2016
1 crew member wanted 0 E. Schnabel Looking for 1 more crew member for trip to San Francisco second leg to vringia beach ca Leaving mid to late August 2017 destination Mexico in November I have a passport 40 crew member would need to pay part expenses Interested you can email eaglewooderic@gmail.com or call 778 986-4683
by E. Schnabel
October 22, 2016
Sign In
Sign In securely
Calendar

2017-10-22
Vancouver - 2017 SCS Pactor modem installation and operation

2017-10-28
Vancouver - 2017 Basic Marine Radar with Kevin Monahan

2017-10-29
Vancouver - 2017 Weather Strategies for the Inside Passage

2017-11-04
Vancouver - 2017 Basic Diesel Engines

2017-11-05
Vancouver - 2017 - Intermediate Diesel w/David West

2017-11-08
Vancouver Club Night: The Lost Fleet

2017-11-15 » 2017-12-09
VI Victoria 2017 - Basic Ham Radio

2017-11-18 » 2017-11-19
Vancouver - 2017 - Practical Offshore Weather

2017-11-18 » 2017-11-19
VI Victoria 2017 - Diesel Maintenance and Servicing

2017-11-18
VI Victoria 2017 - Basic Marine Radar

2017-11-21
VI South Club Night - Homeward Bound via Japan and Korea

2017-12-02 » 2017-12-03
VI Victoria 2017 - Psychology of Voyaging w/ Rick Ellis

2017-12-03
Vancouver - 2017 Advanced Diesel (Dec 3)

2017-12-10
Vancouver - 2017 Advanced Diesel (December 10)

2018-01-13
Vancouver 2018 - Preparing Your Boat for Offshore