Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
Victoria Club Night: What Was I Thinking?
Tell a Friend About This EventTell a Friend
Victoria Club Night: What Was I Thinking?

It’s not often we hear from women sailors who have single-handed. Pamela Bendall’s extensive sailing on board Precious Metal, her 46’ sailing vessel promise to be delightful and entertaining.

2014-05-20
When: Tuesday, May 20, 2014
7pm Cash Bar; 7:30pm Meeting; 8:00pm Presentation
Where: RVYC
3475 Ripon Road
Victoria, British Columbia  V8R 6H1
Canada
Presenter: Pamela Bendall
Contact: Peter Simpson

« Go to Upcoming Event List  

It’s not often we hear from women sailors who have single-handed. Pamela Bendall’s extensive sailing on board Precious Metal, her 46’ sailing vessel promise to be delightful and entertaining.

As Pamela has discovered, “We can't tame the sea; however, we can challenge the waves of change in our lives. Through enthusiasm, effort, curiosity and persistence, we can be inspired and motivated by the unknown. The world is full of exciting and challenging opportunities, and interesting people”. 

Bonus Presentation:

Our oceans represent 99 % of the entire mass of Planet Earth, and humans occupy the remaining 1%. Yet our behaviours drastically impact the survival of our marine life, as Pamela will illustrate during her short presentation.

Join us and be inspired to follow your dreams, embrace the waves of change, and sail your own course to personal success.

Sign In
Sign In securely
Calendar

2017-10-18
VI Victoria 2017 - Sails: Surveillance, Maintenance and Repairs

2017-10-19
VI Mid-Island Presentation Oct 19 - FLORIDA TO PUERTO VALLARTA: THE ONGOING ADVENTURES ABOARD J’SEA

2017-10-21
Vancouver - 2017 Understanding, Installing and Operating HF Marine Radio Transceivers

2017-10-22
Vancouver - 2017 SCS Pactor modem installation and operation

2017-10-28
Vancouver - 2017 Basic Marine Radar with Kevin Monahan

2017-10-29
Vancouver - 2017 Weather Strategies for the Inside Passage

2017-11-04
Vancouver - 2017 Basic Diesel Engines

2017-11-05
Vancouver - 2017 - Intermediate Diesel w/David West

2017-11-08
Vancouver Club Night: The Lost Fleet

2017-11-15 » 2017-12-09
VI Victoria 2017 - Basic Ham Radio

2017-11-18 » 2017-11-19
Vancouver - 2017 - Practical Offshore Weather

2017-11-18 » 2017-11-19
VI Victoria 2017 - Diesel Maintenance and Servicing

2017-11-18
VI Victoria 2017 - Basic Marine Radar

2017-11-21
VI South Club Night - Homeward Bound via Japan and Korea

2017-12-02 » 2017-12-03
VI Victoria 2017 - Psychology of Voyaging w/ Rick Ellis