Bluewater Cruising Association is not a yacht club but BCA boats have experienced a friendly reception and hospitality in all the countries that we have visited and wish to extend the same welcome to offshore sailors visiting our waters.
If you are planning a trip to British Columbia and would like to get in touch with our volunteers, just click on one of the links below;
Nanaimo Vancouver Victoria Ham Radio contact.
We would be happy to provide:
- Information on the harbour, facilities and amenities.
- An Introduction to the Association and its many events such as rendezvous, club nights, educational courses and social gatherings.
- Suggestions on nearby cruising grounds.
- Ham radio and weather routing assistance
- An orientation visit to your boat by one of our watch keepers.
We look forward to hearing from you!